Web Hosting FAQ
Have a question regarding your web hosting? Look for the answer here first!
- Do I need advanced hosting?
Advanced hosting is the best all around value that we offer single site customers. This hosting package includes the hosting of your database driven website on a Windows Server and even includes a number of Hosted Exchange e-mail accounts. The email accounts included with each advanced hosting package are alone worth as much as the package that includes them.
- Is basic hosting the right choice for me?
Basic hosting is exactly that... Basic... Basic hosting packages do not include any hosted Exchange accounts - just simple Windows based hosting!
- Should I use a remote backup service?
Data in this day and age is more valuable than ever! Why risk the loss when you can have peace of mind with our low cost remote backup service!
- What is a dedicated server?
A dedicated server is when you rent a Windows server from us and are able to install whatever software you choose and control it yourself - a private server just for you! All without the cost of purchasing the server as well as the cost and hassle of buying and installing the operating system and configuring basic server services.
- Is it safe to co-locate my server with eLink?
eLink offers an extremely safe, stable platform for you to host your servers. 99.9% uptime guarantee and plenty of bandwidth assure your reliability and low costs keep your overhead down!
- What should I do if my web hosting question is not listed here?
- Please feel free to click the 'web hosting support' link and send your issue directly to our dedicated professionals!